Sunday 15 March 2020

Royal Martian family

To Warner Bros,
Here is Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes as a prince of Mars and he is married 8 times without divorcing, beheading nor death,
Maizzy the Martian from SamanthaBaez21 as a princess of Mars and she is a song princess,
Chloe the Martian from me as a princess of Venus and she is a rainbow racer princess,
Serena the Martian from Girlygirlykitty58 as a princess of Mars and she is a jewel and gem princess,
Mabel the Martian from kd5121996 as a princess of Mercury and she is a dream princess,
Abby the Martian from me as a princess of Uranus and she is a healer princess,
Neptina the Martian from me as a princess of Neptune and she is a harmony princess,
Milly the Martian from M-I-L-Y as a princess of Venus and she is a protection princess,
Sara the Martian from me as a princess of Jupiter and she is a calm princess and
Tina Sasha the Martian from me as a child princess adopted from Saturn to Marvin's family when as a baby and she is a quiet and kind princess. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment