Monday 28 March 2022

The Adventures of The Companion Rookie Twelve

 

Here is my Fan Made Poster for a spinoff for Tabaluga: Elements of Dragon Harmony which it is called "The Adventures of The Companion Rookie Twelve." it involves Happy the Arctic Bunny, Digby the Mole, Kayo the Chameleon, my Turtle OC Marina, my Beagle-ST Bernard Mix Dog OC Barkly, my Arctic Fox OC Snowdrop, my Red Fox OC Campion, my Persian-Turkish Angora Mix Cat OC Rosebud, my Brown Fancy Rat OC Lim, my Fancy Mouse OC Pippin, my Frog OC Speckles II and my Chicken OC Helen going on the best adventures saving the environment and the Goodlands with hearts of Courage, Friendship, Kindness, Respect, Loyalty, Forgiveness, Justice, Magic, Love, Laughter and Honesty like their dragon friends. Thank you. Credit to Peter Maffay and Yoram Gross AKA Flying Bark Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment