Saturday 13 August 2022

New Toonlandian OCs

 

Here is Fourteen New Characters for FoxTown2002 and their names are Espio: A Blue and Grey Marble Fox. Luca: A Green and Yellow Fox based on Tabaluga. Andy: a Fox inspired by Arthur Read from Arthur. Smash: A Light Brown Fox based on my Tabaluga Fox OC Campion and Crash Bandicoot. Holly: A White Fox based on Beehonie from Kissyfur. Lisa: An Arctic Fox based on Princess Lilly from Tabaluga. Frieda: A Fox based on my Tabaluga Vixen OC Snowdrop and Francine from Arthur. Splode: A Cat based on Roger Rabbit. Fergus: An Orange Tabby Cat based on Garfield. Fester: A Desert Colored Cat based on my Tabaluga Sand Boy OC Lester. Luno: A Nighttime Cat based on my Tabaluga Dark Boy OC Shadow Tom. Lauren: A Pink Cat based on my Tabaluga Fairy Dragon OC Tara. Luna: A Sea Green Cat based on my Tabaluga Dragon-sona Tallulah. Primrose: a Magenta Cat from France based on my Tabaluga Cat OC Rosebud and Alice: A Rose Pink Cat from Italy based on Arlene from Garfield. Credit to Peter Maffay, Yoram Gross, NBC Productions, PBS Kids, Walt Disney, Universal Studios, Naughty Dog and Jim Davis. Note: There will be Thirty-Two Fox Cubs, Thirty-Two Kittens for FoxTown2002. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment