Monday 31 October 2022

The Rookie Companion Twelve go Trick or Treating

 

Here is a Tabaluga and other Multiverse Crossover picture where Happy the Arctic Bunny is dressed as a Princess, Digby the Mole is dressed as a Wizard, Kayo the Chameleon is dressed as a Genie, my Turtle OC Marina dressed as my Mermaid OC Queen Loreal, My Dog OC Barkly dressed as Scooby Doo, my Arctic Fox OC Snowdrop dressed as Queen Elsa from Frozen, My Red Fox OC Campion as Robin Hood, My Cat OC Rosebud as Maid Marian from Robin Hood, My Fancy Rat OC Lim as Pikachu from Pokémon, My Fancy Mouse OC Pippin as Angelina Ballerina, My Frog OC Speckles II as Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and My Chicken OC Helen as Jessie from Toy Story for Halloween. Credit to Peter Maffay, Yoram Gross, Hanna Barbera, Walt Disney, Nintendo, Pixar, Hit Entertainment and I-love-LAS-MMALM. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment