Tuesday 27 December 2022

The Scrooge Badlanders

 

Here is a picture of Arktos from Tabaluga, Iceblood (truetelebugsfan468's Ice Dragon OC.), Humsin from Tabaluga, Sand-Scar (My Sand Dragon OC.), Vendal the Troll and Swamp Breath the Swamp Dragon (My two OCs.), Lady Toxica and Snake Poison the Poison Dragon (truetelebugsfan468's OCs.), Dark Warlock and Dark Jaw the Dark Dragon (truetelebugsfan468's OCs.), Lady Nocturna and Shadow Claw the Dark Dragon (My Two OCs.), Lady Pythina and Sabre Wings the Jungle Dragon (My Two OCs.), Duke Rob Claw the Cyborg (My OC.) and Metal Face the Steel Dragon (truetelebugsfan468's OC.) are casting themselves as Ebenezer Scrooge. Credit to Peter Maffay, Yoram Gross, truetelebugsfan468 and I-love-LAS-MMALAM and Charles Dickens. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment