Wednesday 30 August 2023

Tabaluga and Friends Calendar August

 

Here is August starring my Tabaluga Original Characters Eidi the African Dragon, Eka the African Dragon, Enam the African Dragon and Ai the Chinese Dragon and truetelebugsfan468's Tabaluga Original Characters Eeshan the Indian Dragon and Thunder the Lighting Dragon having a picnic in the jungle whilst Ellie the African Elephant (My Elephant Original Character.), Khan Kluay the Indian Elephant (truetelebugsfan468's Elephant OC.), Teo the African Lion (My Lion Original Character.), Flash the Cheetah (truetelebugsfan468's Cheetah OC.), Chipper the Monkey (My Monkey OC.) and Lingo the Marmoset collect Coconuts, Pineapples, Mangoes, Watermelons, Bananas and Grapes.
Tabaluga is made by Peter Maffay and Yoram Gross.
Thunder, Flash, Eeshan and Khan Kluay belong to truetelebugsfan468.
Eidi, Ellie, Eka, Teo, Enam, Chipper, Ai and Lingo belong to me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment